Support During COVID-19
At Thor Trailers, our top priority is the health and well-being of our customers, staff, and community. We are taking all precautions to ensure our team is cautious and safe, while at the same time conduct business in a reasonable fashion. Beginning Thursday, June 4th our showroom will be open for normal business but with some changes. Below are some things that will change in how we do business.
Masks will be required for customers and employees.
No Offense, Just Makes Sense
Please practice Social Distancing
Temperature checks for employees
The Following Practices Have Been Implemented:
- Our Facility is Sanitized at Open, Close and thru out the Day.
- All Employees Wash Their Hands When Arriving and Leaving Work
- Desktop and Chairs Sanitized Between Customers.
- Hand Shakes Avoided At This Time.
- No More Than 6 Customers Allowed in Showroom at One Time.
- Our showroom will be open with no more than 10 customers at one time.
- No Touch Sales available with prepayment and trailers will be set out for pick up. Payment methods for trailers may by wire, check or credit card (amount limited). Ask your sales rep for details.
- If you prefer curbside pickup, call ahead with your parts order and a team member will place your order outside for pickup.
- We continue to ship parts when requested.
Service Drop Off / Pickup
- After Hours Drop Off - Please contact us to provide details of the service or repair needed. Notify us when you drop off your trailer and we will confirm receipt. Please do not drop off a trailer after hours without notifying a staff member.
- Pickup & Delivery during open hours available by appointment.
For Assistance Please Call (941) 723-3339